Sniper EFI and Holley have announced the release of new fuel tanks from the Sniper EFI division of Holley. Sniper EFI continues to expand its impressive line of bolt-in fuel systems by releasing mini-tub compatible fuel tanks. Featuring notched corners for additional tire clearance, the tanks utilize a 255 lph fuel pump and are capable of supporting up to 550 horsepower in EFI applications. With a built-in sending unit, internal baffling and 1/4 supply and return ports, they are complete bolt-in solutions for EFI conversions.
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel and then powder-coated silver for total corrosion protection.
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness.
- Sender has 1/4 NPT Supply and return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting.
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car.
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Notched tanks for rear suspension and larger tire clearance.