Wiring can be cleaned up with an MSD Solid State Relay Block.
The module takes the place of four standard relays and eliminates unsightly wiring. Four independent channels can be activated using either power or ground. Each channel is capable of handling 50 amps for up to eight seconds or 20 amps of continuous current. With 4 channels providing up to 200 amps of momentary or 80 amps constant combined power, users can easily control electric fans, water pumps, nitrous solenoids, auxiliary lighting and any other electrical accessories that would normally require a relay.
LED status indicators ensure proper wiring and operation of each channel. Should a problem arise, the relay block has built-in automatic over-temp, short circuit and overload protection. The 7564 can easily be mounted using the supplied hardware and mounting tabs that can be rotated 90° to accommodate various mounting locations.
* 4 channels, up to 20 amps continuous each and 50 amps for eight seconds
* Clean, easy install with minimum wiring
* Over temp, short circuit and overload protection
* Diagnostic LEDs
* Multiple mounting options
* Activate with power or ground
* Channels can be run in parallel for devices requiring more than the single-channel rating
For more information, visit www.holley.com or call 866-464-6553.
(Content courtesy of Holley)