HOOK LIKE A CHAMP
Specializing in leaf spring traction systems since 1995, the Calvert Racing team knows what it takes to get your race vehicle hooking harder than ever. Designed and patented by Race legend John Calvert, CalTracs is an innovative bolt on traction system for both cars and HD trucks. Full pre-load adjustability, CalTracs keeps your axle from rotating, maintains pinion angle, and improves consistency and 60′ times. Black powder coated for durability. Low Pro, 2, 3, and 4 hole pivot plates available for flexibility and lifted vehicles.
Original CalTracs traction bars boast unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship; the competition is eliminated right off the starting line. Don’t be fooled by imitators, CalTracs are tested to withstand 2000+ horsepower. The preload link is made with Chromoly, lightweight but strong, ensuring maximum leverage and minimum flex. Three-quarter-inch rod ends have a radial static load capacity of over 14,000 pounds. The two-piece aluminum front spring eye bushings assembly keeps the front pivot squared and rigid. The rear mounts are made with 5/16-inch mild steel to withstand the correct torque on your U-bolts, keeping the rear end from moving. Many truck drivers report that using CalTracs helps to plant the back tires when hauling heavy loads or pulling equipment, trailers, toy-haulers, etc.
Replacement parts and upgrades, and custom kits to fit virtually every leafspring vehicle are available. For more information, call (661) 728-9600 or visit Calvertracing.com.
THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED TURBO SHIELD IS HERE
The DEI GEN3 Titanium Turbo Shields provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag and serve as a superior heat barrier. Keeping more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood radiant heat results in a boost in horsepower!
DEI incorporated all of its experience to build the absolute best turbo shield on the market. By developing advanced textiles and diving deep into what is needed to control turbo heat, we developed the GEN-3 TITANIUM Turbo Shield. A Silicone coated TITANIUM LR outer layer with multiple stainless steel and silica inner layers. Without a doubt the strongest, most heat resistant shield available. DEI turbo shields are double stitched with stainless steel thread to hold up to the most extreme temps. True riveted anchors along with added seam protection accommodates the higher horsepower levels of heat.
- DEI’s Titanium material with LR technology coated in silicone to insulate and hold up under extreme conditions.
- Prevents fraying of material and encases seams to make them over 4 times stronger.
- Thick layer of silica insulation to keep heat in turbo shield and turbo housing.
- Silica has a very low thermal conductivity making one of the best insulators available.
- Stainless steel, glass fiber and silicone blend layer adds to the insulating and thermal properties.
- Increases seam strength, durability and insulation value.
- Stainless Steel fabric holds up against the highest temps.
- Will not break down or become brittle with heat.
- Adds a first barrier of protection.
For more information, call (800) 264-9472 or visit them on the Internet at Designengineering.com.