Sniper EFI, a division of Holley, has released a new fuel injection system.
Modeled after an Ultra XP carburetor, the Sniper Stealth 4150 features four 100 lb/hr injectors, dual feed configuration and supports up to 650 hp naturally aspirated. Other features include the high pressure fuel crossover line (already in the box), rear exit wiring for easier routing and a more stealth look, and a timed spark port located under the front injector cover (fuel bowl) making it a convenient and very capable system.
Sniper EFI Stealth 4150:
The Sniper Stealth 4150 ECU is capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, driveability and wide-open throttle horsepower. The Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications.
Sniper EFI Super Stealth 4150 – 650 HP:
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650HP with four 100lb/hr injectors
- Includes high pressure fuel crossover line
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V sensor inputs for oil/fuel/dome or nitrous pressure sensors
- Six programmable ground outputs
- One +5v reference output – +5V power supply for 0-5v sensors
- One Sensor Ground – ground supply for 0-5v sensors
Sniper EFI Super Stealth 4150 – 1250 HPL:
- Supports up to 1250HP with eight 100lb/hr injectors
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-886.
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial setup, tuning and gauge displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard. Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own. No laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn.
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25″ exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, black and gold
For more information, call 866-464-6553 or visit holley.com.
(Content courtesy of Sniper EFI/Holley)